FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
IET technical sponsorship
IEEE PES Technical Sponsorship
UPEC2017 participants and authors of papers to be presented during the UPEC2017 in Crete Greece are informed that both ΙΕΕΕ and IET have endorsed our conference and will be our Technical Sponsors thus facilitating the publication of all presented and accepted papers by the Xplore Digital Library.
FULL PAPER UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS
- Login to your account in CMT and go to the Author Console;
- Choose Edit your submission and Scroll to the bottom of the page;
- If you have already uploaded an Abstract file, please remove it:
- Upload your Full Paper as a PDF using the ‘File upload’ facility and Save Changes.
Note: Confirmation of successful FULL PAPER upload will appear on the ‘Author Console’ page. Authors are able to check and edit submitted files up until the full paper submission deadline.
You are kindly requested to submit the full paper by
16 June 2017.
Notification of acceptance will be given by
30 June 2017 .
Deadline for final paper submission by
15 July 2017. NOW EXTENDED UNTIL 21 July 2017.
After receiving accepted notification for submitted full papers, authors must read carefully the “Comments for the Authors” in their online CMT account and then submit their final submission complying with the guidelines in the reviewers’ comments.
If there are no “Comments for the Authors” in your online account then the original submission will be used. NO need for a resubmission!!
Please DELETE the old version before submitting the corrected version. Do NOT submit the corrected version of the full paper as supplementary material.
Due the late approval for Technical sponsoring by IEEE Power and Energy Society we inform all participants and contributing authors that UPEC2017 will use the Xplore digital library through IEEE instead of IET.
Instructions to Authors
Instructions for Authors to submit a properly formatted PDF version of the paper to CMT, along with an
IEEE Copyright Transfer form
2017 52nd International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC)
Before Creating a PDF
Select and add the IEEE copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document, according to the following (if copy and paste please do not use bold typing):
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-2344-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union,
the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-2344-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-2344-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision according to any reviewer comments.
Creating your PDF using the IEEE PDFeXpress tool
You must use the IEEE’s PDF eXpress validator to check compliance of your manuscript.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users Click here IEEE PDF eXpressTM site
- Enter the following:
41582X for the Conference ID
Your email address.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Select Create new title and follow the procedure by submitting the title of your paper and uploading the paper file. Note that acceptable forms for uploading are Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Rich Text Format,
Freelance, (La)TeX, PageMaker (images should not be embedded, included with main file in a compressed archive), FrameMaker, Word Pro, Quark (*.qxd and images files must be included in a compressed archive), Postscript files. As a general rule pdf files are not accepted. For more information consult the relevant links in PDF eXpress site.
When your pdf file has been successfully created you will receive it as attachment in an e-mail in the email address you provided.
The validation step does not enter your final paper into CMT; so do not stop once you have a validated file.
This pdf file has to be submitted in your UPEC2017 CMT account.
Upload Validated PDF File in CMT:
- After validating with PDF eXpress, login to your FG 2017 CMT account at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/UPEC2017/
and submit the validated camera ready paper.
- Do not forget to submit the IEEE Copyright form via CMT. Download the Copyright form here DOC (856 KB), complete it and save as a pdf in your pc. Go to your CMT account and in Author Console click on Submit IEEE Copyright form proceed to upload your completed IEEE Copyright form file in the given text box.
Please ignore the paragraph “Click here to redirect to the IEEE Copyright Web Site (If you have completed the form but forgot to download the PDF Copyright file, click here)
For any other issues, please consult the help provided in the PDF eXpress site and do not contact the UPEC 2017 Conference committees.
If no authors attend the meeting to present their work, the paper will be withdrawn from the proceedings and from IEEE Xplore.