- Presentation format will be Power Point – the first slide should include:
- The title of paper
- The name of the presenting author and his/her affiliation (in bold)
- The names of the co-authors and their affiliations.
- Author’s affiliation logos if available
- Each parallel session will be of 90 – 105 minutes duration with a maximum of seven (7) presentations per session.
- Each presentation will be allocated 15 minutes which includes time for questions and answers. This will be arranged as 12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes questions and answers.
- Authors are advised to use the presentation template that can be downloaded from the following links:PPTX file
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved by MITOS S.A.